With a unique narrative as a female technical event producer, a solid background in event production and technology, and a deep conviction fired up by the belief that there’s room for more women at the tech table, I made it my mission to foster an actionable attitude of community over competition while encouraging and empowering more women in events and business to believe in technical capabilities, unique skills, talents, creativity, emotional intelligence and sensibility which is such an amazing contribution to the world!
Some of my other favorite topics include:
- Planning & Producing Events that Matter;
- Next-Level High Value Event Production Tips;
- Hybrid Event Production: strategy & planning:
- Strategy: start with Why before you get to How;
- Virtual & Hybrid Event Experiences that Your Audience Won’t Forget;
- Ways to leverage event technology to create memorable event experiences;
- Production & Technology Tools for your In-person, Virtual & Hybrid Event;
- Lighting’s Impact on Emotions in Event Experience Design;
- Creating Impactful Visuals & Graphics for your virtual, hybrid, and in-person Events;
- Work-Life Integration and Balance as a Wife, Mom & Business Owner;
- Leading with confidence, authenticity and integrity in a man’s world.
See previous speaking engagements: https://eventsdemystified.com/about-me/
PS: Faith-based topic-specific talks for Small Groups, MOPS groups, Camps, etc are available upon request.
Interested in having Anca speak at your In-Person or Virtual Event?
Anca is a wealth of technical, tactical information and advice in the area of event planning, event managing, event producing and is passionate to share that with others in hopes of empowering more women to step into technical roles and believe in their capacity and unique contributions to this (still) male-dominated industry field!