This is “Events: demystified” brought to you by Tree-Fan Events with your Host, Anca. On today’s show I have Marisa Cali, a virtual event producer from San Diego who supports the advancements of women in sports and inspires her community to be present for the conversations that matter.
A few fun facts about Marisa:
- mindfulness & meditation has helped her tremendously and she hopes to inspire this practice in others as well,
- women in tech is something she’s passionate about and encourages other women to not be afraid of,
- work/life balance is the key to business growth.
During today’s episode we will touch on and discuss topics such as:
- the most significant barrier that to overcome as a woman working in a predominately male-dominated niche
- what does it mean to stand in your power as a female live-streamer
- do’s and dont’s of Live Streaming
- fool-proof streaming strategy
- balance work and life responsibilities
You can find Marisa on these channels:
For event and podcast updates, tips, and tricks of the trades, follow us here or on these Social Media on these channels:
Podcast Website: https://eventsdemystified.com
Tree-Fan Event’s Hybrid Event Production Services: https://treefanevents.com/hybrid-event-services/
If you liked what you heard, please show us some love by subscribing to this podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, or your favorite listening platform. By leaving a great review and hitting the 5 stars, you make this Podcast visible to other listeners with the same interests as you. Here’s to many successful hybrid events! Until next time!
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/eventsdemystified/message